Today, Chris came home about one o'clock this afternoon, and Lucy asked, "Daddy, have you had lunch?"
"No, I haven't, Lucy."
"Then you need a jelly sandwich." With that, Lucy went straight for the refrigerator, pulled out strawberry jelly and bread, and went to the table to prepare his lunch. A moment later, Lucy brought Chris a slice of bread with big chunks of jelly. And that's Lucy's first self-made sandwich!!
Then she asked me if I wanted a sandwich; I passed, having eaten a PBJ not too long before. After taking care of us, she then made another one-slice sandwich for herself.
A while later, she declared that she needed to make another jelly sandwich for a picnic....which she ate on the couch with her princess metal lunch box beside her (for the picnic atmosphere). This time is was a two-sliced sandwich.
Growing, growing, growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment