Today, Saturday, is bath day for Lucy so she can be all spick-and-span for Sunday. Not that I always remember to give a bath on Saturdays, of course, but I remembered today.
Pulling out fresh towels, I asked Lucy her preference for towel color: yellow or blue?
Quickly, she said, "Yellow." Then seeing the shade of blue, and also being a 4 year old who gives her real opinion as the second thing she says, she back peddled and said, "Umm...I can't use the yellow towel. I might get Yellow Towel Rash." She then optimistically adds, "Maybe I could use the blue towel."
So, everyone is now cautioned; watch out for Yellow Towel Rash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha, i love it! i look forward to reading this blog! i love this chatter-box stage!
I will definitely be watching for the Yellow Towel Rash. :)
Lucy is ADORAbLE!!
Thanks for starting this blog, it will be one of my favorites!:)
Post a Comment